You may literally never get another opportunity to buy in this tightly held niche – this is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity type of location.
This is the dream of many! This is rural living, flood-free living and only 7km from the famous surf beach of Crescent Head – so close to the beach that literally ‘your hair is still dripping wet when you get to the front door’.
Imagine, living here – your own private oasis, away from neighbours, way off the road in peace and quiet, in a world of stunning scenery of native bushland or open pastures dotted by majestic gums – where native fauna meet you for breakfast and become your friends. Imagine this is only 7km from one of the best surf breaks in Australia. Oh, and it’s straight off tar road as well.
If you are actually ready, right now, to be able to jump on this opportunity then you are the lucky one. Or, can two buyers actually get lucky here? Yes two can – in a way!
You see the land is zoned ‘RU4 Primary Production Small Lot’ and that zoning permits 2 homes – yes 2 homes of any size (subject to a few other Council regs)!
So, enjoy this property the beautiful way it is and by yourself or, build a second dwelling and share this paradise with someone else for joy or for business. Yes, business – how good would this place be for a coastal farm stay or holiday house!!
Here’s the beachy brief:
– 12.9Ha. (32Ac) stunning undulating hills dotted with big majestic gum trees and pockets of native bushland.
– Big fun timber home – well off the road, with a lovely north facing aspect and loads of level land around.
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas.
– Plus the attached garage and office can easily be converted to a self-contained flat if one wishes. Or the office can be turned back into a second garage!
– Features: fresh paint, new floor coverings, glorious high ceilings, open fire, built-in robes.
– Picturesque dam with viewing pier! Quite the place for ‘happy hour’.
– 2 x 22,500L water tanks, septic system.
– Separate machinery shed.
– Fenced for stock + 2 meshed paddocks and 2 stock shelters.
And some of you may remember this place as ”Palmrosa’ the palm tree nursery – that’s why you see so many beautiful palms.
I’ll stop here I think, this place will sell itself. Call us any day, anytim